History & Mission
Yakima National Bank was organized in 1997 when a group of local business people began planning for a new locally owned bank to meet the needs of our community. The initial group of founders was joined by over 300 individual stockholders that shared in their dream.
Yakima National Bank is a full service commercial bank offering personal banking services to fulfill all of your banking needs.
The Bank's Mission
The mission statement of Yakima National Bank is to build loyal and lasting relationships with:
- Our customers, by delivering the highest quality financial products, personal service and safety and soundness
- Our employees, by fostering a team-oriented environment which motivates, recognizes and rewards outstanding performance
- Our communities, by promoting economic growth and stability
- Our shareholders, by providing a superior return on their investment
The purpose of this bank is to make a profit from serving the financial needs of our community, its businesses (including minority-owned businesses and those in depressed areas), and its citizens (including low-income families). We are in the financial services business and no line of financial services is beyond our charter.
This bank is a responsible citizen of Yakima, and takes its citizenship duties seriously. It will take no actions that are against the best interests of our community, its businesses, or its families. We do not make profits at the expense of our community.
|| TOP ||
- The directors, officers and employees of Yakima National Bank share an uncompromising commitment to:
- Individual, team and organizational excellence
- Absolute honesty and integrity
- An exemplary work ethic
- Consistently superior financial performance
- And, superior customer and employee satisfaction by always treating customers and colleagues as we would like to be treated.
|| TOP ||
|| TOP ||